Egy magyar startup, a Sighter pörög fel. Az egyik alapító angol levelét közöljük.
I’m off to San Francisco this weekend to showcase Sighter on the AppNation conference, but before I go I’d like to send you all an update.
We have been really busy growing Sighter over the last 6 months. Here’s what we’ve been up to.
In a nutshell:
– New investments
– New partnerships
– New office
– New video
– New articles
– New platform launch
– Back in May we won third place at the Budapest Bank Startup Competition. Our new advisor, Sean Murphy, gave the presentation.
– In June we finished Ryan Academy’s Propeller Venture Accelerator Program. We learned a lot there and gained loads of great contacts in the Irish Ecosystem.
– We shipped our first B2B product to Waterways Ireland’s Lakelands Initiative. We created treasure trails in 10 of their touristic locations, in cooperation with heritage officers – resulting in true quality content. They are really satisfied with it, we are already negotiating further cooperation.
– We shot a pilot video in Berlin, you can check it here: http://www.youtube.com/
– Created a family based treasure trail in cooperation with the Budapest Zoo.
– We created two touristic demo trails in Barcelona:
– The tourism/gamification experts at Think Tank wrote a nice paragraph about us:
– Sighter was selected as ‘App of the Month’ by Only-apartments: http://www.
– The GeoCaching community started to discover and embrace Sighter, we are getting amazing feedback, podcast invitations and loads of thankful emails for it.
– We have an office now in Liffey Trust Centre in Dublin – next to the new office of TripAdvisor!
– We are searching for a Sales Manager in Dublin, please let us know if there is anyone suitable in your circles: http://www.linkedin.
– We got approved for Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund, receiving 50k EUR investment and fantastic business support. This is also the gateway to EI’s High Potential Startup funding. We signed the final legals recently.