Az Eiffel Palotában november 28-án, további részletek angolul a hajtás után.
The British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary and the British Business Centre kindly invite you to their Startup Lab, which will focus on the British startup system and opportunities for entrepreneurs willing to expand to the UK.
It will take place at Eiffel Palace on 28 November 2014.
If you wish to conquer the British market, you should definitely join the event.
If you wish to internationalise your business and you seek advice and help, you should be there.
If you wish to raise funds for your company, you will learn how to.
If you wish to hear inspiring stories from speakers who succeeded in the UK, come and join us.
Our speakers will be there to help you, to inspire you, to give you advice and to show you the best practices:
– András Bencsik, Co-founder of Antavo
– Barnabás Debreczeni, Entrepreneur, who launched the first BitCoin ATM in Hungary,
– Craig Skelton, Director at PwC UK
– Zoltán Ács, Head of Business Incubation at Design Terminal
– Csongor Biás, Project Associate at Design Terminal
– David Trayford, Founder of thehub.hu, Coach at SeedCamp, Pioneers Festival, Singularity University
– Gábor Csóti, Managing Partner of Investors in People Hungary
– Hercules Fisherman, Serial Entrepreneur and Venture Capitalist, named in NEXT TOP 100 influencer in the digital industry in 2013
– Kent Height, Director of Beyond Media
– Krzysztof Jedziniak, Investment Director of UKTI CEE
– Péter Balogh, Chief Executive Officer of NNG
Opening speech by Vazul Tóth, Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary, Head of Business Transformation at Vodafone Hungary
The Moderator of the event will be Endre Kántor from MillásReggeli Radio Show.
Further programmes besides the presentations: office tour in the PwC and BCCH headquarters.
You can receive tax, legal and business advice on the spot from professionals.
Participants receive three months Prezi license free of charge.
Non-members: 4,000 HUF (VAT included)
BCCH Members and students with valid student card receive a 50% discount from the participation fee.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
For further details and registration, please click on the link below:
Sponsors of the event: Europa Design, Interdean, Heineken, Prezi, PwC, Stream Punk, Vodafone