Hajtás után részletek és jelentkezési lehetőésgek angolul.
Eurasia Region’s biggest startup event, Startup Istanbul will begin on 30th of September.
Eurasia Regions’ leading startup, investment and entrepreneurship event Startup Istanbul,
will bring entrepreneurs, founders, VCs, investors, top executives, decision makers and startups together.
The event will take place at Lutfi Kirdar convention center, in downtown. Startup Istanbul will host more than 1000 participants, 100 startups and 200 investors from over 40 countries including Turkey, Egypt, UAE, Israel, Azerbaijan, Poland, Greece and India etc.
Startup Istanbul is the biggest gathering of international and top expertise in the digital business, focusing on international trends a nd leading regional startups.
VC’s, investors, founders, selected startups and the media will meet at Startup Istanbul to find an opportunity to create a network. Michael Seibel from Y Combinator, Nicolas Brusson from Blablacar, Chris Chabot from Twitter and Marvin Liao from 500 Startups
are some of our speakers. You can check updated speakers and news about Startup Istanbul from the website.
The most exciting part of Startup Istanbul for the startups is the me ntorship part. Startup Istanbul chooses 100 startups from the region and give mentorship to them for 3 days from San Francisco mentors such as Adam Berk, Marvin Liao etc. After the close mentoring program startups will pitch to investors club and mentors on 29th of September. 20 of them will be chosen and they will earn the right to pitch on the stage in front of the audience.The chosen 100 startups will earn the right to present their startups at the venue.
and get the chance to be part of the Startup Istanbul and meet top-tier executives and investors of the region. Additional information about Startup Istanbul:
• It will be organised at Lutfi Kirdar conference hall in the downtown.
• There will be a lounge for company booths, networking/coffee area, 3 parallel sessions and private rooms for companies and investors to conduct their private meetings.
• 1000+ attendees will participate at Startup Istanbul
• 100 chosen startups will be at the event. (eTohum is currently gathering applications from the region. In the
first place 100 Startups will be chosen for the event)
• 20 chosen startups will pitch on stage (Secondly, 20 startups will be chosen out of 100 and
allowed to pitch
on stage. 3 – 5 min. pitches)
• 500.000+ people are expected to watch the event videos after the event
• 50.000+ people are expected to watch the online live stream
• 50+ speakers will be on the stage
• The participants will be from 40+ countrie